Rear door speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craigsez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a set of these speakers that i ran in my big truck and eventually took out,stored and forgot about till today....
Would these be a worthwhile upgrade from factory in the rear doors?

Attachments

• 20230429_200459.jpg
    20230429_200459.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 13

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I have a set of these speakers that i ran in my big truck and eventually took out,stored and forgot about till today....
Would these be a worthwhile upgrade from factory in the rear doors?
If they'll fit, definitely. Even better in the front doors.

OP
OP
craigsez

craigsez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I already got some focals in there that i did a cpl yrs ago..They are 2 way with seperate tweeters for the dash..
Had to fix the connection of the one on the drivers side yesterday which is what made me remember the kickers i stored away..
Other than physical size i was thinking that seeing they are a 3 way it may make to much of a higher end treble sound..

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I already got some focals in there that i did a cpl yrs ago..They are 2 way with seperate tweeters for the dash..
Had to fix the connection of the one on the drivers side yesterday which is what made me remember the kickers i stored away..
Other than physical size i was thinking that seeing they are a 3 way it may make to much of a higher end treble sound..
Due to their location I don't think you'll find them overwhelming.

OP
OP
craigsez

craigsez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Plus without opening it all up ,i dont know if they are to deep to fit...

I might try them later the summer when i need an excuse to go tinker n drink a few wobbley pops..