Rear Seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave Haddon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Before I take the seat down from the overhead storage ( too heavy for old guy here ) and picture and price them on "For Sale"..just wondering if anyone close to Saskatoon would be interested in charcoal Cloth rear bench seat from 2021 Ram Crew cab..Classic...never used..removed from Service Dog K9 unit..pm me if interested and we can go from there....hope this is OK re rules..

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Before I take the seat down from the overhead storage ( too heavy for old guy here ) and picture and price them on "For Sale"..just wondering if anyone close to Saskatoon would be interested in charcoal Cloth rear bench seat from 2021 Ram Crew cab..Classic...never used..removed from Service Dog K9 unit..pm me if interested and we can go from there....hope this is OK re rules..
I'd hang onto it Dave.Someday down the road whoever inherits or gets the truck,might want the rear seat

OP
OP
Dave Haddon

Dave Haddon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yep there is that. Was trying to downsize all the stuff I feel I do not need.. for the foreseeable future I think so will put it out there.. no interest right now anyway… going to tell you I did the y pipe replacement.. wow what an OEM ***** on that thing. Anyway will have that until I can afford the AEF headers and install and tune… haha when I win the lottery from the projected 3/4K.. cheers good to hear from you..D