Rear Wall Vent

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I used dyna mat all over the back wall...every inch....next I ordered dyna liner 1/2" thick....it's self adhesive and easily trimible with scissors...I covered entire back with....I left the vents exposed but put a breathable layer over themso air will still enter and escape..I treated the entire interior and door panels as well as headliner...the dyna liner is the best... I ordered in 1/8", 1/4", and 1/2" thickness. Place over the dyna mat...I also treated the entire floor in dynamat and then placed dyna pad over it and then reinstalled carpeting.....truck is tight like recording studio...lol

Here is some pics

do we need a Dynamat Sales Rep disclosure here? lol :banana-mario:

ramrocker

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Last edited:

Hipps2000

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 Bighorn
Engine
Hemi 5.7l
If you are having a dust issue you should install a filter... these trucks don’t have anything. I bought the filter from Geno’s garage. They also have a CAB filter for the grids in front of hood.

Todd M Hogan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I used dyna mat all over the back wall...every inch....next I ordered dyna liner 1/2" thick....it's self adhesive and easily trimible with scissors...I covered entire back with....I left the vents exposed but put a breathable layer over themso air will still enter and escape..I treated the entire interior and door panels as well as headliner...the dyna liner is the best... I ordered in 1/8", 1/4", and 1/2" thickness. Place over the dyna mat...I also treated the entire floor in dynamat and then placed dyna pad over it and then reinstalled carpeting.....truck is tight like recording studio...lol

Here is some pics
i have all the stuff to do this just need the motivation to start taking things apart.......

mcdo3920

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 L Hemi
Man, wish I had found this thread yesterday. I did the entire replacement install and now I realized I put the stupid vents on backwards :eek:. My toddlers were in and out of the cab with me so I was slightly distracted. Took me about 3 hours with my tiny little 3/8th's ratchet too.. I'm gonna buy a breaker bar for those seat bolts before I re-do it, F that. The rubber vent covers on my old ones were completely gone though. Nothing but two gaping holes in the rear of my cab for who knows how long!