Replacing 5.0 RA2 UConnect in 2015 Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonny Walker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Need some advice. I am replacing my 5.0 UConnect system in my 2015 Ram. Does anyone have any suggestions? I want something that:
1. Allows me to use my factory backup camera.
2. Still allows me to change all the factory settings system setting my old UConnect does (like approach settings for headlights, interior ……) Extras setting toggles are appreciated but mainly want to make sure I am not missing any of the ones I already have.
3. Has Apple CarPlay.
4. Has additional video inputs for more cameras (would like to add at minimum 3 additional camera for off-roading and hauling)
5. Sound quality is a factor but I’m still running all factory audio so as long as it’s up to par with that I’m ok.

I see several are available online. Several say they allow me to keep backup and that they allow me to make all oem adjustments available in UConnect. But they are all also very light on reviews.

Does anyone experience purchasing a unit that delivers all of these items? Just looking for recommendations/advice from people who have purchased a replacement before that can vouch for a unit that can do all of the above.

Last edited:

Eyelise

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am considering the same. Let me know what you end up doing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thoffmann517