Running Boards - 2023 Reg Cab 2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I'm looking for a set of cab-length running boards. I've tried to go through Realtruck.com, but the 4 styles I'm interested in have been "Currently Not Available" on their site since about March. They are APS brand, and when I get on the APS website all 4 of the styles I'm looking for are either for the 1500 only, or they are for the 2500 Crew Cab. I don't know why Realtruck.com hasn't just removed them from their site because it's obvious they aren't coming back. So...

I'm looking for a simple set of running boards for my truck (see below), either anodized or brushed aluminum, that will run in the neighborhood of about $400-$450 (or less) for the pair and that come with the mounting hardware included. Nothing fancy, nothing elaborate, nothing powered. Any suggestions?

Badger 13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just a thought, but are the cabs themselves any different between the 1500 & 2500 ? I'm sure someone here may know, or crawl under a 1500 and check mounting hole locations. I like the looks of the simple Mopar step tubes. Fir & finish is great, and a simple install. I lucked out finding NOS ones for a 3rd gen that fit perfect on my 4th.

1689074859628.png

OP
OP
Tulecreeper

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Just a thought, but are the cabs themselves any different between the 1500 & 2500 ? I'm sure someone here may know, or crawl under a 1500 and check mounting hole locations. I like the looks of the simple Mopar step tubes. Fir & finish is great, and a simple install. I lucked out finding NOS ones for a 3rd gen that fit perfect on my 4th.

View attachment 524382
I'm going to make a guess that the 2500 cab is longer. I do know there is a heck of a lot more room inside. I'm getting these more for my wife than for me. She's short and needs a step to get in. She is also not a young filly anymore and I don't want a pipe for her foot to slip on, I'm looking for something flat from end to end.