sport mirrors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sickboy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
anybody using aftermarket power mirrors? my scsb has the tow mirrors...i have a bt 2/4 kit ready to put on, but i think it will look funny with the 'big ears' sticking out! (I'm sure they will be easy to sell) anyway, i have been looking at the standard small mirrors, but i would like some feedback on aftermarket options.

THRASHER

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v8
anybody using aftermarket power mirrors? my scsb has the tow mirrors...i have a bt 2/4 kit ready to put on, but i think it will look funny with the 'big ears' sticking out! (I'm sure they will be easy to sell) anyway, i have been looking at the standard small mirrors, but i would like some feedback on aftermarket options.

Are you maybe interested in trading mirrors. ? I have a 2015 Ram 1500 Laramie which has power, heat, puddle, turn, and power fold that are chrome.. if you are post a pic of your tow mirrors and what features they have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
S

sickboy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i don't have a pic handy, but they are basically new. bought my truck new in september of this year....but, they are the standard heated power black mirrors with signals and puddle lamps. I'm not sure if they offer power fold for tow mirrors. i think if you wanted chrome, they are just caps? not sure.