Street Scene Speed lower valance grill in Production

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Boi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
So Ive been on the fence for a while, on what grill to choose. Not 100% satisfied with the choices out there. Only the OEM chrome honeycomb grill really tickeld my fancy. But theres no matcihing lower valance. And it seems like the only ones on the market with matching valances were billet.

So the good news is the grill will be ready in about two weeks. And I can get the look Ioh so wanted. Matching upper and lower black chrome grills BABY! :big_banana_Dance:

I loved the one main grill I had on my '02. But never got the chance to install the lower valance grill. So I finally emailed Street Scene to see if they had any plans on making a lower valance grill for the 4th gens.

My'02
Lights2.jpg

NewGrill14.jpg

O.E. Lower Valance/Bumper Grille Ram

This part number is for a lower valance/bumper grille on the Dodge Ram 2009-2010 and is made from our Speed Grille material. This part number Speed Grille is finished in satin aluminum. This application is also available in black powder coat, black chrome, or chrome finish as well as billet.

Street Scene Equipment said:
Thank you for your inquiry Henry regarding Street Scene products for your
Dodge Ram. The part numbers you are going to want are as follows- main
grille in black chrome- 950-76523, lower valance grille 950-76524. The lower
grille is new and will be available in about two weeks. Tooling has just
been completed.

We are just in the throws of producing this part. Make sure yours is shaped like the one in the enclosed photo. As soon as these parts come out of production we will take some better photos- the one in the above photo is a proto-type and the real ones are being made now.

As we are a manufacturer only, we sell through authorized Street Scene
distributors. We would like to recommend that you contact one of the
following Street Scene Equipment Authorized Distributors to service all your
Street Scene needs:

Summit Racing @ 800 230 3030 Summit Racing

Stylin Trucks @ 800 434 1639 Truck Accessories & Truck Parts | Ford, Chevy, Dodge, GMC | Stylin' Trucks

Auto Anything @ 877 230 0046 AutoAnything | Auto Accessories & Aftermarket Parts | Truck Accessories & Car Accessories - Floor Mats, Tonneau Covers & Car Covers

Thank you for your support of the Street Scene Equipment programs. Should
you have any other questions, please feel free to contact our customer
service department at 888 477 0707 Monday through Friday

Regards
Street Scene Equipment

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
nice!!! will look good

09SMOKINHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
sweet! i'd really like to see pics of how both parts look on a 4th gen ram. that'll be nice, especially in black chrome!

OP
OP
Big Boi

Big Boi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
sweet! i'd really like to see pics of how both parts look on a 4th gen ram. that'll be nice, especially in black chrome!
With 24's in black chrome w/ a black lip :********: