Thanks Duane!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigtigga84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
still debating that. i know people that could help me do it that are experienced but wouldn't be able to warranty it. so i can't decide if i want to risk something happening and be royaly screwed or taking another couple months after i get the diff to have it installed. im thinking about bill cannons in selbyville if i have it professionally done. other alternative is take a ride to pa and have zack's step dad install em

3rdStrikePerformance

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You guys are most welcome. Unfortunately some how Smiley's order got messed up, so I ended up sending my front gears and kit to him until my supplier can get some more (seems we wiped them out...:evillol:) I will get them as soon as they get some more in...

BlackedOutHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2012
Engine
5.7L HEMI & 6.7L Cummins
Pretty sure everyone in the group buy got 4.56. Could be wrong though.

BlackedOutHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2012
Engine
5.7L HEMI & 6.7L Cummins
Yeah, haha. Can't wait for mine to come in either. Have to order a LSD though, which will be done this weekend.

Someone said that they can't void your whole warranty, but they won't cover the gears. I would think you would be fine. But don't take my word on that. Haha

3rdStrikePerformance

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Gears, programmers, intakes, exhaust do not void warranties. Stuff like cams and transmission kits are what void warranties. Basically gears do not change anything except the rpms and torque put out by the vehicle. No way it can void your warranty from that....

BlackedOutHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2012
Engine
5.7L HEMI & 6.7L Cummins
Yeah, haha. Can't wait for mine to come in either. Have to order a LSD though, which will be done this weekend.

Someone said that they can't void your whole warranty, but they won't cover the gears. I would think you would be fine. But don't take my word on that. Haha

And as I say that.

3715c3b0.jpg

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk