Things that work well: Lubegard, MMO, Rancho 9000xl shocks, Skyjacker Steering Stabilizer, Regular mtc items: power steering, brake fluid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zoe Saldana

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l
I currently have 78K miles on my truck and more than half of those miles are towing a travel trailer. I do most of my own maintenance. Here are some great products:

Lubegard for Oil - noticed increased mpg, less transmission shifting when towing, quiet engine

Miracle Mystery Oil in gas - quiet engine, slightly better mpg - note I started this before the Lubegard

Rancho 9000xl shocks - I feel like the truck is planted to the road vs original shocks

Skyjacker Steering Stabilizer - I did not expect this improvement in steering - the steering wheel hardly moves when driving Vs OEM

Fluid Film - no rust, no noise - I sprayed it on most rubber underbody and metal parts. I put it on the steering linkage to get rid of the little clunk feeling.

Power steering and brake fluid change around 60K - again I did not expect to notice an improvement but I did in both areas.

Last edited: