Truck dies at idle!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

woerdehoff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
It idles great. No codes. When I stop at a stop light or am going slow around a corner it will shut off randomly with no warning. Ive changed the throttle body, put a new gas cap on it, changed the ignition switch (which was burnt on 2 prongs) and it still does it! I am just at a loss. Ive been googling and a lot of other people have the same problem, Ive tried all the answers I could find with no luck. I havent changed the egr valve because I changed it about 2 years ago because the light came on and there was a code so Im thinking thats not it. Got new plugs, plug wires about a year ago. No misfires, idles great so I don't think it's a fuel issue. Alernator is above 14v when its running. Any advice would be great!

Here's some diagnostic data logged by my Bluetooth obd2 app while idling. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BrIAod9cfFc09haEN5Wl9Tams/view?usp=docslist_api

Here's a video of the rpms when it dies 2004 Dodge Ram 5.7 dying at idle. - YouTube
Fuel pressure test when dying Fuel Pressure on and off - YouTube