Truck Washing Pole

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Anybody got an opinion of what is the best long-handled mop extension to use to reach the top/middle of the cab? On my last truck, a 4x4 Silverado 1500, all I needed was one of those small kitchen step ladders and I could reach everything, but even at 6' 2" I actually need a 6-foot ladder to get high enough to reach the center of the cab roof of this truck and that's a PITA. Much appreciated.

Last edited:

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
This what I received for a present, works great.

Wontolf 62'' Car Wash Brush with Long Handle Chenille Microfiber Car Wash Mop Mitt Wheel Brush Car Cleaning Kit Windshield Window Squeegee Microfiber Car Duster Dry Towels for Cars RV Truck Boat 10PCS https://a.co/d/4Vnfvbw

Ramsteen23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anybody got an opinion of what is the best long-handled mop extension to use to reach the top/middle of the cab? On my last truck, a 4x4 Silverado 1500, all I needed was one of those small kitchen step ladders and I could reach everything, but even at 6' 2" I actually need a 6-foot ladder to get high enough to reach the center of the cab roof of this truck and that's a PITA. Much appreciated.
Have this and it works great...it was recommended by a local professional detailer. You can purchase different cleaning mitts for it.

AUTOFIBER | MITT ON A STICK PRO 360 LOCKING HEAD WASH TOOL WITH (61" POLE)​

Autofiber
SKU: MOAS-PRO-KIT-SEC-3-BEND-C

Mitt on a Stick.png