uconnect 5.0 6 speaker to uconnect 8.4 6 speaker problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frederic noel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hey guys , i have a uconnect 5.0 and i put new speaker last years , 3.5 tweater and rockford fosgate 6x9 on all doors the sounds was amazing front to rear , so now i upgrade my radio to a 8.4 ra4 nav and rear speaker sounds real bad compare to front , no bass or barely and half the power compare to the front , i play with the balance , equalizer etc.. , and when i put more on the rear i almost be in full power to have good sound force but again the rear sounds not that good as the front , is there anything i've done wrong ?

OP
OP
frederic noel

frederic noel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i just think of , i did not do a factory reset when i put in my truck maybe it's the cause ? anyone

Robert Jacobs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello - I know this an old thread, but I just did the same replacement and I'm having the same issue. I upgraded to Kicker speakers before the 8.4 install and the sound was great.. Now it sounds worse than ever.

Anyone have a suggestions?