What Happened to Liquid Glass Enterprises?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01Ram2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I have been using Liquid Glass Polish and many of their other products for 35 years. A few months ago, all the on-line outlets for the products ran out of stock (Amazon, AutoBarn, Advance Auto, etc.) I contacted all of them and none knew anything. Liquid Glass Enterprises does not answer their phone or e-mails.

I heard a rumor at a car show that they went out of business but cannot confirm. Does anyone have any idea what happened or know someone who might know? I have enough in stock to last me for many years but I am really curious about this. This product has a huge following especially from older guys like me.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You might ask your question over at "autopia" or "autogeek"
Jay

OP
OP
01Ram2500

01Ram2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Check this website out
https://www.autobarn.net/liquid-glass.html

Liquid Glass Enterprises Inc.
P.O. Box 1170
Teaneck, NJ 07666-1170
201-387-6755
[email protected]

I used to buy LG from Autobarn all the time. If you click on the products, they are all out of stock. I sent 2 e-mails to them a month or two apart asking if they knew anything. They have no idea what is going on.

LG does not answer the phone and did not respond to multiple e-mails. I exchanged personal e-mails a few years ago with their President and Chief Scientist (Dr John Heywang). I sent 2 e-mails to his private address as well with no response.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If you ask the question, maybe one of the members might have the answer, even if the site did not sell the product.
Jay

meedom

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Traditionally, if it's a good product, it usually means they were bought up by a bigger company. If no-one is responding to phone calls or mail, it means they don't want anything getting out yet.....;)