what shall I do about this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Firefighter613

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had a block pop out the other day pulling in to my driveway (thankfully)
. Where could I come about getting the rubber bushing that sits under the mount on the frame? And is there a special bolt, or will any course threaded 1/2 inch bolt work?

Or even better, 2 whole bolts out of the 3 are missing on the drivers side. All of them are there on the passenger side. How about putting one at each of the corners and leaving the two out in the middle, just temperately? Thanks in advance guys!

Attachments

• IMG_20130829_204748_500.jpg
    IMG_20130829_204748_500.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 48

Howells

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
Probably a dealer item or scrap yard. Pull a bolt out and go get the same bolt and replace the missing ones. Kiddy corner untill you have the replacements. The box might make some noise as its not bolted down properly. I wouldn't drive around to much as you don't want to loose those bodylift blocks. Make sure they are all tight and put lock tight on them to ensure they don't come loose again. Even check all the cab bolts 2. Did u install the body lift???

Merc225hp

Reaction score
Ram Year
truck
Engine
gas
^^^ Those are the cab mounts, you can see the lower control arm mounts in the pix. I hope this truck is parked until this is fixed. I would get new grade 5 bolts for all the mounts and as posted use locktight on the threads. When using a body lift the bolts should be checked every say month.