WHERE TO BUY LONG TUBE HEADERS 18 2500 6.4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SixFOURhemiHD

Ghost Rider
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L 392 Hemi
i’m looking to buy long tube headers for my 2018 ram 2500 6.4 Hemi. It seems the only option I have found is American racing headers, and I have been unable to find them in stock anywhere I actually ordered them direct from ARH, but cancelled the order because it turned out they were out of stock and back ordered for a long time. Does anyone know an alternative for long tube headers and or somewhere that actually has them in stock right now?

OP
OP
SixFOURhemiHD

SixFOURhemiHD

Ghost Rider
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L 392 Hemi
Moes and Texas Speed have nothing in stock.

Would 1500 Headers work on our trucks?

I’ll check with got exhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nothing in stock. Options for the 2500 with 6.4 are very limited too. ARH is the best option but as you know they are on back order. If we can help place you a new order for a set of ARH please let me know.

ScubaSteve178

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
When will you have them in stock?

I would have to guess that they won't have them in stock for quite some time, as that's kinda' the deal with backorder. Nobody is really doing long-tubes on heavy duty trucks, so the options we have available don't really have much of a reason to produce them.

If you really want them, I would suggest placing your order with ARH and just going from there, unless GotExhaust or some other vendor could put a little more pressure on ARH to produce them.

I bought and installed my ARH long tubes about 2 years ago, and I remember it took me at least a few months to get them...but they're pretty nice and I feel well worth it. Between the headers and catback, along with the HemiFever tune, its really woken this truck up.

EDIT:

Also just saw this in the "Similar Threads" portion below this thread:

Sounds like their production in general is gonna be short for them for a while.