Who's Waiting For Aug 1 Incentives? Thoughts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tbird71

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've pretty much found the Ram I want at a dealer that'll work with me.
(He has FIVE of the same model on his lot)

I've decided to roll the dice and wait till next Wednesday (Aug 1) and see if the incentives get better.
My thought is worse case they stay the same. Dealers have plenty of New 19s and 19 Classics
on their lots and hoping FCA decides top put the better incentives back on.

Anyone else in a holding pattern? What are your thoughts?

mlrtimemach

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram Tradesman 4X4
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Hold your breath? It's end of the month an they'll be cutting deals to move inventory if they had a slow month so they may not be there Wed. But then again.......

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
tbird71

tbird71

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My main goal is to just get a crew cab with buckets, console, and the 8.4 radio, try driving a reg cab with 20" wheels from FL to IL, not the greatest ride as you can imagine.

There are a couple dealers up here still sitting on brand new 2018 loaded up Big Horn Crews if the incentive goes away, and they want to move them badly. One is already coming off $16,950 off his 18s (he has THREE!) So I kind of have a backup plan if it does.

mlrtimemach

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram Tradesman 4X4
Engine
6.4 Hemi
My main goal is to just get a crew cab with buckets, console, and the 8.4 radio, try driving a reg cab with 20" wheels from FL to IL, not the greatest ride as you can imagine.

There are a couple dealers up here still sitting on brand new 2018 loaded up Big Horn Crews if the incentive goes away, and they want to move them badly. One is already coming off $16,950 off his 18s (he has THREE!) So I kind of have a backup plan if it does.
Heck the drive from Ga to Fl is bad enough in anything. Once I get down past Macon it gets boring with a capitol B. I dislike that drive to say the least but I digress. Well it sounds like time is your friend if they have that many trucks available that you like. Grab a cold beer or 3 an wait it out can't hurt anything.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Snooter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am shopping for a used 2018....some with low miles (5k to 7k) are already 40% off msrp....august or september 1 i hope another $3k - $5k is dumped off the 2018 2500 i like...classics are going to take it in the shorts on trade in value starting in 20 model year (my concern)...only thing holding me back is i want that 8sp auto in a 2500...with problems on 5th gen no way a 19 will ever be in my driveway

NorthStar1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn/Lone Star 4x2 Crew
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
The best deals won't be gotten now until the end of September (end of the third quarter). My understanding is with FCA now reporting sales quarterly, they push at month end but really try to drive the cattle home hard at the end of each quarter.

Timeless

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Anything new yet? I went on the incentives page and it looks like the Big Horn still has the most at $5K followed by the Laramie at $3700.