Why Mod your truck? The results...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have heated seats but I think it was aftermarket dealer installed. It's just a switch on the side of the seat not on the dash like I'd expect with the newer trucks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk all grammar errors brought you by fat fingers and auto correct.
Yes that's an aftermarket system. The factory system uses the buttons on the switch panel and soft keys on the radio.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

bigred90gt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Are they able to enable options and add factory features in the BCM like we can with the Alfa? That's the main thing I was unsure of. Before the Alfa tool we were very limited on what we could do.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Ford can with Forscan (I believe it is called)

Jessica Smith

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It's nice to have a shock on the tailgate so it opens slowly it's a great mod for the price. I thought maybe that might be standard on 18's.
Yeah, its one of my favorite cheap mods. When you have bunch of bags and stuff in your hand, so easy to just unlatch and voila, no crashing or muscling down with three fingers and an elbow.

Probably a good safety item too, as imagine a kid smacking itself in the face with the tailgate... ouch!