Will they fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DodgeGirl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi Sport
Hey guys,

I'm sure this has probably been asked at some point but i'm new and haven't found all the old discussions yet!

I have a 2008 Orange Ram 1500 with a 2.5" leveling kit. I ordered some 35x12.5x20 Trail Grapplers to go on black XD Rockstars and now i'm having second thoughts and wondering if they'll fit. If they do fit, are they going to rub a lot? A little? Thoughts?

Thanks guys! Some really nice trucks on here! I'll have to post some pictures of my toy too :)

-Erin

reefguy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
whats the specs on the wheels? (offset/backspacing) Im almost certain youll have some rubbing issues but nothing a body lift or 6" lift wouldn't solve.:naughty:

OP
OP
DodgeGirl

DodgeGirl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi Sport
Offset is 10mm and back spacing is 5.14". A body lift would be awesome and possibly in the future but as of right now just gonna have the leveling kit haha!

reefguy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Offset is 10mm and back spacing is 5.14". A body lift would be awesome and possibly in the future but as of right now just gonna have the leveling kit haha!

with that much bs you might be fine.

OP
OP
DodgeGirl

DodgeGirl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi Sport
Ya at first I was certain they'd be fine than thinking a bit more I started to get some doubts. I googled it to see what I could find and lots of sites say 35s will fit and some say it will probably be too tight. Oh well, I'm going down to the border at North Dakota on Monday to pick them up so I'll soon find out if they're going to fit or not! Guess I need to post some pictures too!

reefguy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Ya at first I was certain they'd be fine than thinking a bit more I started to get some doubts. I googled it to see what I could find and lots of sites say 35s will fit and some say it will probably be too tight. Oh well, I'm going down to the border at North Dakota on Monday to pick them up so I'll soon find out if they're going to fit or not! Guess I need to post some pictures too!

yes pics are a must. we get cranky with out them.lol

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
they should fit

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads