Xbox 360

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N

NRA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
Hey guys, sorry I havent been on here in a while. Well, anyway, I fabbed up my own brackets, yanked out the cup holders, and this is what I have so far:
xboxtruck.jpg
(sorry for the poor picture quality) I am adding more support to those brackets this weekend and I am adding bars across the top to keep the xbox pressed down in the mount. Here is my dilemma now: I would really like to cover it all up and only have the face plate of the xbox showing through something. As you can see, I don't have the floor center console, but I would like to put some type of plastic cover that would cover that whole gap with the xbox and kinda flow into the dash. Anyone know if they make any kind of molded plastic that fits right in front of the front center seat? ( BTW, all the wires are already run, and I just have to finish the brackets tomorrow) I will try to draw something up to describe what I am talking about.
Thanks

OP
OP
N

NRA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
xboxdiagram.jpg
I know its not the best, but Im just trying to depict what Im trying to say. I want it (whatever it is) to cover the same area that a center console wuld cover, but just come up a little further so that I can cut a hole for the xbox. Would I be able to get some plastic molded? (It doesn't need to be fancy, just literally a plastic cover that fits into the dash that I can cut a single opening for the xbox)