0-60 times for everyone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jtblackram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Bone stock except for cai, not the most accurate timer in the world but i got it done in the high 6’s, 6.7-6.9 consistently once i got my launch down. Quad cab express with factory 20s and stock goodyears

Battleram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My personal best 0-60 is 4.47 sec. 1/8 best time is 8.55 @89 mph
I haven’t ram a quarter mile yet. My mods:
Diablo trinity with Hemifever 93 custom tune and trans tune
JBA 1 3/4 long tube headers with catless Y-pipe into 14 in magnaflow dumped
Vararam intake
180 thermostat
Clutch fan delete
Trutrack locker with factory 3:21 gears with 8 speed trans
Pedal commander
305/35-R22 tires
Rear 3in lowering springs

Marvin leatherman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
345 hemi
2014 crew cab, 4x4 ,6'4" bed, 321 gears, leveled with 305-55-20 tires ,91 octane tune by local tuner... don't mind the 0-30 it's not right.

Screenshot_20200221-084824__01__01.jpg

Last edited:

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
My personal best 0-60 is 4.47 sec. 1/8 best time is 8.55 @89 mph
I haven’t ram a quarter mile yet. My mods:
Diablo trinity with Hemifever 93 custom tune and trans tune
JBA 1 3/4 long tube headers with catless Y-pipe into 14 in magnaflow dumped
Vararam intake
180 thermostat
Clutch fan delete
Trutrack locker with factory 3:21 gears with 8 speed trans
Pedal commander
305/35-R22 tires
Rear 3in lowering springs

That's about a mid to low 13 in the 1/4.You sure about that mph though,it should be more like 81/82 mph ,for the ET and for the mods you have,89 mph should put you deep into the 7's in the 1/8th and knocking on the very low 12's in the 1/4,which is a bit of a stretch for what you have done,unless you're running in minus 2500 ft DA,lol.
Dug through a couple time slips to find one with somebody doing 89 mph in the 1/8th.Guy in the right lane is running 89 mph,check out the differances between your 1/8 mile ET and his

IMG_4080 (2).JPG

Last edited:

savage_46

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 swapped
4.99. SRT 6.4 & torque converter, LT'S w/ cats, garbage Goodyear SRAs. Still haven't had time to update the tune. Get it updated & hoping for 4.6 at minimum.

20200419_180230.jpg

Battleram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's about a mid to low 13 in the 1/4.You sure about that mph though,it should be more like 81/82 mph ,for the ET and for the mods you have,89 mph should put you deep into the 7's in the 1/8th and knocking on the very low 12's in the 1/4,which is a bit of a stretch for what you have done,unless you're running in minus 2500 ft DA,lol.
Dug through a couple time slips to find one with somebody doing 89 mph in the 1/8th.Guy in the right lane is running 89 mph,check out the differances between your 1/8 mile ET and his

View attachment 224646
It’s all about final axle gear ratio. I am running smaller than factory tires and I have the 8 speed. Not every car/truck will run the exact et/mph in 1/8 mile. I’ve seen some cars run the same et as me but in the 70 mph range. I’ve also seen others run 80 mph but have a higher et. Some pulls harder off the tree and some come alive mid-high rpm range. I assure you I have no reason to post bs though. No reason to on here. I will tell you that my truck is very fast for the mods I’ve done. It has surprised a lot of challengers, chargers, mustangs etc.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
It’s all about final axle gear ratio. I am running smaller than factory tires and I have the 8 speed. Not every car/truck will run the exact et/mph in 1/8 mile. I’ve seen some cars run the same et as me but in the 70 mph range. I’ve also seen others run 80 mph but have a higher et. Some pulls harder off the tree and some come alive mid-high rpm range. I assure you I have no reason to post bs though. No reason to on here. I will tell you that my truck is very fast for the mods I’ve done. It has surprised a lot of challengers, chargers, mustangs etc.

Post a time slip.I'm not one of the guys you can BS much when it comes to dragstrip passes,been racing everything with wheels since i was a kid,and trust me that was a long time ago,lol. Lets see a couple time slips perferrably with your name on them,lol
It's going to take more mods then you got to run almost 90 mph in the 1/8th lad.
That's my wifes 1320 Challenger in the other lane on the time slip posted above,and it's running easy 11's at just a smidge over 90 mph in the 1/8th,and trust me,you ain't touching it,lol.
The car has gone a best of 11.80

DSCN5488 (2).JPG

Last edited:

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine

Dug around some more and found one of my trucks passes that was 89 mph in the 1/8th,and you aren't catching it either,lol.Right lane

IMG_3929 (2).JPG

88ROOK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
watch out u might get a slap on the hand from a mod if you dont agree with someone around here, feelings get hurt to easily

Tim Garceau

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport Quad BSP
Engine
3.92 8 Speed 5.7 4X4
Probably needs to recalibrate the speedometer for the smaller tires.

Battleram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Post a time slip.I'm not one of the guys you can BS much when it comes to dragstrip passes,been racing everything with wheels since i was a kid,and trust me that was a long time ago,lol. Lets see a couple time slips perferrably with your name on them,lol
It's going to take more mods then you got to run almost 90 mph in the 1/8th lad.
That's my wifes 1320 Challenger in the other lane on the time slip posted above,and it's running easy 11's at just a smidge over 90 mph in the 1/8th,and trust me,you ain't touching it,lol.
The car has gone a best of 11.80

View attachment 226930
First of all I’m not a “lad” I’m 45 years old and have been racing all my life as well. I really don’t care if you believe me or not. I’m not on here trying to impress you or prove anything to you. I will post a slip when I get one. I race at the Clarksville drag strip in Tn at a thing called midnight madness every Friday night...at midnight. It’s heads up, run what you bring racing for fun. No money involved just grudge matches. They run a pro tree but don’t hand out tickets because most people around here could care less about a receipt paper that gets tossed in the floor board. I do see however you keep yours nicely pressed so you can boast to your fellows at work and talk about how impressive you are because you carry around a receipt of your night at the track. Why the hell are you so interested in me anyway? Just mad because yours don’t run that?? Look this is all supposed to be a forum for fun but know it all people like you ruin it for everyone. I could care less what your wife’s challenger runs, this is a Ram Truck forum. Now Lad, go pick on a teenager in this group and stop obsessing about how fast my truck is and if your asking me to make sure the drag strip puts my name on my receipt, should I put wild man on there so I can prove it’s me? Of should I put your wife’s challenger on there??

Battleram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
And I know you aren’t stupid enough to believe that every car/truck that runs 8.5 runs exactly the same mph????? Your showing that you haven’t been around the track as much as you say or you’d know this man. Every car/truck runs different. Just google it before you come back with some goofy reply. Ohhhhhh it just hit me... your that guy that always one ups everyone and thinks everyone is lying and tries to be the smartest man alive. Look dude, everyone rolls their eyes when you talk that way man. I’m sure you get made fun of a lot if all you do is argue with everyone and show your time receipts to everyone. I’m sure everyone hates you

Battleram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This only took one sec to find on google. See it is possible. Sorry to make you look stupid

E3F9838C-BDBA-43B1-A7AD-B3399B25FA98.jpeg

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
First of all I’m not a “lad” I’m 45 years old and have been racing all my life as well. I really don’t care if you believe me or not. I’m not on here trying to impress you or prove anything to you. I will post a slip when I get one. I race at the Clarksville drag strip in Tn at a thing called midnight madness every Friday night...at midnight. It’s heads up, run what you bring racing for fun. No money involved just grudge matches. They run a pro tree but don’t hand out tickets because most people around here could care less about a receipt paper that gets tossed in the floor board. I do see however you keep yours nicely pressed so you can boast to your fellows at work and talk about how impressive you are because you carry around a receipt of your night at the track. Why the hell are you so interested in me anyway? Just mad because yours don’t run that?? Look this is all supposed to be a forum for fun but know it all people like you ruin it for everyone. I could care less what your wife’s challenger runs, this is a Ram Truck forum. Now Lad, go pick on a teenager in this group and stop obsessing about how fast my truck is and if your asking me to make sure the drag strip puts my name on my receipt, should I put wild man on there so I can prove it’s me? Of should I put your wife’s challenger on there??

So you don't actually know what your truck runs do you,lol

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
This only took one sec to find on google. See it is possible. Sorry to make you look stupid

View attachment 227048

So you dug up an 11 second cars timeslip that spun the street tires out past the 330 ft mark,you ain't spinning the tires past the 330 mark lad,lol.Better look that left lanes timeslip over close,he was spinning the rear tires out past the 330ft.
Those are quite the outbursts for a 45 year old man,lol.

TheEnder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
My stock 2013 4.7L with the only addon being a K&N airbox filter does a 0-60 in around 7 seconds, haven’t tested quarter mile as i don’t wanna push her that hard. I have 3.55 gears and the 6 speed auto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crackerjack1957

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport 1500 CC 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7...65RFE...4.56
So you dug up an 11 second cars timeslip that spun the street tires out past the 330 ft mark,you ain't spinning the tires past the 330 mark lad,lol.Better look that left lanes timeslip over close,he was spinning the rear tires out past the 330ft.
Those are quite the outbursts for a 45 year old man,lol.
Don't know why anyone wants to argue with someone that knows their ****...........LoL