2011 6.7 P0191 Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasRed1970

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Throwing this out there. Hopefully, it helps someone. For YEARS I have been getting the P0191 Fuel rail pressure sensor error. I even purchased a new sensor 6? years ago. But, never installed it. I was too intimidated about removing the fuel rail. The engine ran fine, pulled fine. I would just clear the code and keep driving. Sometimes, I would even get lazy and just let it clear itself. Well, a few months ago, I received a code that the Crankcase CCV filter needed replacing. I have 260K and it had never been replaced. I replaced it and I have not got the P0191 code since.

TR

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Throwing this out there. Hopefully, it helps someone. For YEARS I have been getting the P0191 Fuel rail pressure sensor error. I even purchased a new sensor 6? years ago. But, never installed it. I was too intimidated about removing the fuel rail. The engine ran fine, pulled fine. I would just clear the code and keep driving. Sometimes, I would even get lazy and just let it clear itself. Well, a few months ago, I received a code that the Crankcase CCV filter needed replacing. I have 260K and it had never been replaced. I replaced it and I have not got the P0191 code since.

TR
OMG you have never service/cleaned the EGR & replaced the CCV filter before 260K? IIRC its needs to be service every 70-80K...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat