Issues with O2 sensor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

paulkobylarz89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemk
Hey everyone, looking for some help with my 1500 5.7 hemi . So i bought this truck a year ago with brand new lifters and camshaft. Truck was running weird on the beginning it was kicking codes for o2 sensor bank one i replaced throthle body, spark plugs, coils, injectors, map sensor and air sensor. The problem went away after that . Week ago i started hearing a taping noise. I pulled everything appart and the mds lifter on cylinder 1 exhoust was bad and lobe was chowed up . So long story short i putted everything together with new set of lifters on cyl 1, started it and running fine once i took it for a spin it started acting out and giving me code for bank 2 to lean. During repair i replaced vvt and mds selonoid on cyl 1. The truck runs perfect when it goes to check engine and not using mds. If i erase the code, after couple minutes of driving when it goes to eco mode suddenly loses power and stutters.
Now my question is is it possible that other mds selonoids are bad and not collapsing the lifters correctly or what ? Any help appreciated

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357