2019 Air Suspension Question To Others

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramit355

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram Laramie Sport 4WD
Engine
My 2014 Would default to normal ride height and remain there until I exceeded 62 MPH for a short time then lower to areo ....then when under 25mph or stop it would default back to normal and indicate as such.
Can you anyone with the 19 tell me what happens when you set to normal? I go to Normal then go on highway over 62 it goes to areo and stays there no matter what speed I go back to or stop it just stays in the aero and not in Normal unless I set it to go into normal manually. Any one else have the issue with their 19?

soapy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
If you select tow haul mode it will stay in normal and not go to aero mode.

Sportznut

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I unchecked "Aero Mode" in the settings. Stays in NORMAL all the time.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Ramit355

Ramit355

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thank you so much! That was what was doing it. I unchecked the box and all is well. Dah!

Sportznut

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thank you so much! That was what was doing it. I unchecked the box and all is well. Dah!
Coool. Lotsa new buttons to learn. Or 650 pages in the owners manual. Ughh.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Ramit355

Ramit355

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
For SURE huge Owners manual! I removed the check mark in aero in the Suspension settings. Drove truck went from Normal mode to areo after exceeding 66mph then after going below 25 mph the it returned to normal mode. BUT, When I selected the exit mode suspension went to exit okay,then leaving again from exit mode it went to areo mode not default normal mode each time I tried it ): Read the owners manual only thing it says is suspension will be in Normal mode as default each time. I guess I need to join the list of an issue too and set up a dealer visit as much as I hate too.:)