3 months down and counting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turbine Guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Have a 2021 2500 Cummins 4 x4 that the wife ran over a parking lot pole and in her words "scraped something".

Long story short it's been in the shop since June 2 waiting on a $15,000 plus repair.

Service writer has lied to me so many times I just nod and smile but document every word through texts, emails and photos.

Today told it could be up to 6 more weeks "waiting for a bracket" before any work will be performed.

Has anyone else experienced this type of delay?

What did you do?

mb33458

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6 etorque
I didnt have to wait as long as you have, but I had to wait 3 weeks for an oil pan. I have a friend with a 2019 charger who waited 6 months for a suspension part (I am not sure which part). So, I would guess certain OEM parts are still hard to get. I could have over nighted an after market oil pan , but the dealer would not install it.

shrubs

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I used to buy into the supply chain/covid slow response but I had some work done and the shop never resorted to excuses.
My fix with parts was done in a timely manner.

Everything used to be blamed on 911. What’s next?