About Us!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AMP4X4

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
Hi All,

My name is Chris from American Muscle Performance. AMP4x4 is our new Truck, Jeep and SUV division, We have been involved in the Hemi Platform since 2007.
We have partnered with over 50 manufactures and counting to bring you all the best deals in performance parts and accessories, We currently have 2 locations for installs as well, Charleston West Virginia and Pompano Beach Florida.
If there is anything I can assist you with please let me know. We are excited to be part of the forum and keep a look out for member deals in the very near future!

Thank you

Chris
954-507-6261
www.amp4x4.com
[email protected]

Last edited:

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome to the Ram Forum, are you going to be supplying OEM or high-performance parts, with the dreaded Cam/Lifter problem parts are getting hard to come by or not available for OEM engine parts.

Like your avatar, Muscle prone piston head.

OP
OP
AMP4X4

AMP4X4

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
thanks, we will be offering OEM and Aftermarket parts, But no junk Chinese lifters here...

diymirage

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ill chime in, i had Chris unlock and reprogram the PCM on my 2500
i dont know if you guys noticed, but there is precious little love out there for the HD platform, and i got to admit, i wasnt sure if he was going to be able to actually do anything with it

but i bit the bullet and bought a used PCM to send to him and see what would actually happen

turn around was great and the truck runs way nicer then it did before...in a week or so im up about 1 mpg without babying it at all

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thoffmann517