Are the different line-x options worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maillemaker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I see Line-X has different grades of liner:

Standard
THE original LINE-X Basic Black Bedliner is your choice for durability, function, and affordability. Protecting truck beds for 20 years!
$499

Premium
Our most popular bedliner couples the abrasion and impact protection you already trust with the UV protection needed to retain a deep black color and finish, plus it is much easier to clean!
$599

Pro
Hauling serious loads? Our advanced polyurea formula is engineered for you! 300% tougher than anything ever made in the bedliner industry--she can take what you dish out.
$544

Platinum
Wanting to work hard and look good? Here is your UV stability + Super easy to clean + the toughest spray-on bedliner on the planet.
$644

Color Xtra
Want LINE-X protection but don't necessarily want to see it? Color is the way to go! Mixing our color pigments based on your truck's manufacturer's color code gives you the custom look you want with the added confidence of LINE-X protection.
$758

Plain old black is fine with me. So, tell me about the different grades and are they worth it?

Steve

Mauzz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I had my bed Line-X'ed a few months ago and I went with the standard. The shop was insanely busy so maybe the tech was more honest than normal but he said the difference between the standard and the premium is purely cosmetic. The premium will stay black and shiny and the standard will fade over the years. I live down a 3 mile dirt road so there is no such thing as black and shiny, and I was getting a tonneau cover anyway so I didn't care. The first pic was new and the second was after I got home down the dirt road.

Personally I think the other options are meant to make you think "whats another 50 bucks if I'm already spending 500 and its 3 times as good?"

Attachments

• IMG_0910.jpg
    IMG_0910.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0932.jpg
    IMG_0932.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 78

JExpress14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got Xtreme Liners BedLiners sprayed in mine a week ago for 450 lifetime grantee etc came out real good same as the line-x Premium if not better the place that did it used to do line-x but moved to this product and they swear by it. Long story short get whatever is the best price.

Last edited:

jknappen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the premium it has uv protectant and wont fade.. Best part, just hose it out and its clean

kg93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I have the basic one and its pretty damn good. One day i will have the body armor on my whole truck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davenator