Climate controls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ram2482

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I recently upgraded to a 10 inch screen from 8.4 the bezzle that comecwith it had the climate control holes that are straight across from each other so i bought one from ebay but plug in back is different can someone tell me what i can do

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
I recently upgraded to a 10 inch screen from 8.4 the bezzle that comecwith it had the climate control holes that are straight across from each other so i bought one from ebay but plug in back is different can someone tell me what i can do
Before and after pictures ... And of what you're talking about?

OP
OP
R

Ram2482

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I went from from the first one ro the second one due to stereo change and the plug is differentIMG_0554.jpegimage.jpg

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
That's what I thought...
No one is going to offer/make what you need to do that... Not worth the effort vs the other way.(entirely different HVAC control system and wiring/pinout changes required)

Did you get one of those 10" "Android" tablet radios that are intended for the base HVAC system?

You need an aftermarket radio/interface system intended for use with the factory 8.4 HVAC system and controls