DRL's Enabled - Allen Samuels Dodge in Katy, TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

InspectGWS

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 JEEP GC SRT8
Engine
6.4L HEMI
I was having my oil changed, and an alignment, so I asked my dealership to enable my DRL's...

My service advisor told me the option was not available in the wytech diagnostic, but then he talked to his service manager. The service manager knew that he had to go into the Chrysler database and send a code specific to my VIN to the wytech...the option to enable the DRL's was then available.

Now...mine are still to not functional, because I am running HID low beams and LED fog lights, and even though I do not get "low beam headlight out" or "fog light out" error codes on my dash, my truck is still throwing codes to the dealerships ODBII reader...

So if your lighting is bone stock, and you want your orange DRL's enabled, Allen Samuels Dodge in Katy knows precisely how to enable them...for $120.

Katy Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram Dealership | New, Used, Certified Pre-Owned Cars | Allen Samuels Katy, TX

I personally am beginning to think it is not worth running the stock DRL's because they are orange, with no switchback to white capability...and if you take one of these headlamp housings apart, the DRL's are an extremely complicated circuit - something I am not willing to try to modify...

OP
OP
InspectGWS

InspectGWS

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 JEEP GC SRT8
Engine
6.4L HEMI
My third brake light and tail lights are RECON, and are not throwing codes on my dealers diagnostic...