eBay radio. Has anyone tried this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tmurph223

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Has anyone tried this radio in a 2017 with auto a/c?

Says 2018 but looks like the pictures are the same as a 17. Thanks in advance!

canadiankodiak700

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7L Pentastar
Pure garbage. Don't waste your money. Going to spend the money go out and buy an actual aftermarket radio with a smart harness by one of the major car audio manufacturers

Neomoritate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Don't buy anything new from eBay. For aftermarket stereo, you can't do better that Crutchfield. Warranty, all adapters and accessories for best possible fit and function, expert support, and they have Ram compatible touch screen head units with AA and ACP starting at $150
https://www.crutchfield.com/

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
His post was over six months ago. I'd bet he solved his head unit issue.

But I'm fully on board with your recommendations. I've been a Crutchfield customer for decades and I'd highly recommend them as well. Prices for the actual component are not the best you can find, but when you consider the freebies you get for that price it's actually a great deal. In addition to what you mentioned you also get instructions on how to remove interior panels when installing. That has saved me from breaking things in the past.