Full Scat Pack and 8 speed transmission swap for my 2008 Ram 1500 5.7 single cab long bed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BWS5989

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys! I’m looking into doing a 392 and 8 speed swap out of a challenger or charger soon. I’m needing to know what all is needed and will I need to change my cross member and rear differential? Also will I be able to use the 5.7 intake, exhaust manifolds and radiator setup? I want the swap to be bone stock straight out of a wrecked car. Nothing too extreme. I do want to run a similar exhaust setup as the cars. Also can I use the factory wiring harness and gauges from my truck with the pcm from the car? One more thing, how would I setup the controls for track mode and all the other options that the cars have? My truck is an 08 Ram 1500 with a 5.7 2x4 single cab long bed. Thanks in advance!

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Hey guys! I’m looking into doing a 392 and 8 speed swap out of a challenger or charger soon. I’m needing to know what all is needed and will I need to change my cross member and rear differential? Also will I be able to use the 5.7 intake, exhaust manifolds and radiator setup? I want the swap to be bone stock straight out of a wrecked car. Nothing too extreme. I do want to run a similar exhaust setup as the cars. Also can I use the factory wiring harness and gauges from my truck with the pcm from the car? One more thing, how would I setup the controls for track mode and all the other options that the cars have? My truck is an 08 Ram 1500 with a 5.7 2x4 single cab long bed. Thanks in advance!
You'll probably want to start by talking to Russell at Sound German.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat