Gen 4 HEMI single exhaust upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MJP81

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Hey there! First post for me, new here as of this week. Came looking for exhaust recommendations for my 2016 Outdoorsman with the single passenger side tailpipe. Not much out there, a lot for the factory duals though...anyways, I got it done today, went with Flowmaster FlowFX. 3" center in, 3" offset out. Bought 2 pieces of 3" with one end at 3" I.D. Cut them to size to make the new muffler and extension pipes match the old muffler, clamped everything in. Had to cut one factory clamp, but all the old came apart surprisingly easy, considering I'm in the upper midwest. The sound on this is just what I wanted. Deeper tone, can definitely hear it come to life when I put my foot into it, but otherwise, normal driving, it's not much different than stock. Maybe a little more starting from a complete stop, but once it's going, it's not very noticeable. Just thought I'd share my experience on this install, since I didn't find much on the single exhaust when I came looking for it.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat