Happy 4th - Things you're grateful for:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeepwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Reg Cab, 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I guess it's a little late in the day to post this. What are a couple (non-political - please) things you're grateful for on this holiday?

Me:
1) I live in a country with a lot of diversity with some many great places to visit (or off-road), where we can freely gather & have cookouts/fireworks/camp-outs, etc with friends, relatives & neighbors.
2) My family is healthy and things are good there.
3) Ram has been working great :) (so far...lol)
4) A forum with polite helpful members! (had to throw that one in there! :D )

Cheers!

Atcer2018

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
-The health and prosperity of my family.
-To live in a beautiful country with freedoms I frequently take for granted.
-Good neighbors including the members here.
-A long and rewarding career that has allowed me to retire early and enjoy my golden years.
-The love of a woman who has stayed by my side for 33 years.
-Good parents who may be gone but not forgotten.

HuskerRam

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
Badass neighbors/friends north of the border who spell things with extra "u"s and are hung up on the metric system. (J/K, of course, it totally makes sense). Sorry for all the noise down here today.

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good friends and that I'm still able to enjoy being active in the great outdoors canoeing, kayaking, and scuba diving, among other activities.

That my Southern neighbors allow me to dive in some of the best cave systems in the world. North Florida caves are awesome.

And, a very friendly place to virtually hangout and fix stuff, definitely a favorite way to keep my brain busy. :cool:

Last edited:

BuschLatte420

chill water by day, drink beer by night
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 classic tradesmen crew cab 6’4 box
Engine
5.7L NON E-TORQUE 3.92 gears 4x4
BEER, BBQ, FREEDOM!

Other things I suppose would be a good relationship for almost ten years don’t know why she’s here lol, fantastic job, nice home, nice vehicles, nice friends and family. As ray from the TPB would say I think I am the luckiest guy in the world ‘help my phuckkkk life is good’