Husky WeatherBeater Floormats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nburd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I went with the full front, center (not textured) and rear huskies as well. I paid $180.11 (due to discounts and free shipping) from autoanything. Cost was the only reason I did not go with weathertechs.

The three budges on the front mats are so they fit both 2012 and down and 2013 rams. The mat holders are different in the 13's.

They certainly protect your carpets. My only disappointment is the rears do not go to the threshold. They are 1/2" short on each side. Thats where the dirt collects. I am looking to maybe heat and stretch the mat a bit or add a thin rubber mat under that area.

The kids are going to get lots of salt right there.

Anyway, these mats are a great investment.

LOFSFIRE

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 1500 CC Sport Copperhead Pearl & 2011 1500 CC Sport Black
Engine
5.7 Hemi w/ 8 speed ~ 5.7 Hemi w/ 6 speed
What about checking on a Husky Center mat in the Classic Diamond pattern. It would not match the back but would look better than plain and keep you floors cleaner. Just a thought.

How are the WeatherBeater to clean? I decide to stay with the Classic Diamond Pattern when ordering for my truck. I was worried that the lines and patterns on the WeatherBeater would make them a pain to clean. I guess I will find out soon enough. Just order my mom a set for her new 2014 Taurus earlier tonight, with the trunk and all. They don't make the Classic for cars.

I ordered up a set of the Husky WeatherBeater floor protectors Front/Rear and Center for my '13 Crew Cab.

Center Mat:

UHHH WTF?! This isn't how it's supposed to look!?
It should have the same diamond pattern as the rear mat, hell even the BOX has the pattern printed on it, see:

Turns out Husky changed the design, and didn't tell ANYONE. Needless to say, that cheap looking junk is being returned.

ETrailer has been great through the whole process. Decent shipping time and real live human, who took control of my issue and has been seeing it through, not just letting me be a number in the system. I applaud this type of customer service!

Alfonsio

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Big Horn Quad Cab 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks good!