Just ordered my 1500 Laramie 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Srichey250

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L, no eTroque
Just placed my order for 2022 1500 Laramie 4x4 5.7L, 3.92 with Advanced Safety Group, Bed Utility Group, Sport Appearance, Laramie Level II, Diamond Black with Black Leather. Wheel to Wheel Steps, Multi Tailgate, RamBox, with rear wheel well liners. Got the 8.4 Nav. uConnect, Floor Mats, Trailer Controller, Park Sense and Dual Pane Panoramic Sunroof.

https://www.ramtrucks.com/bmo.ram_1...F,ALP,ANT,GWJ,MWK,XB9,XH4,XHC,MRA,UBL,CLF,25H

My rub is, Ram is not offering the eTorque with the 5'-7" box right now, nor do they offer the RamBox option with the 6'-4" bed. I wanted the boxes so I went with the standard 5.7L

I will pull a 241RLK KZ Connect travel trailer grossed at 7,265lbs. E2 load/sway control bars. My new 2021 Durango R/T Ton-n-Go will pull the snot out of it, but the wheel base is a little to short for me and it can get a tick squirrelly. (and the exhaust slams off the front of the camper). Dealer offered me an excellent trade on it, so I "upgraded".

I was going to go with the diesel, but when tested on the Ike Gauntlet, the 5.7L out pulled the Diesel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ML7VrFA8xA&t=1054s

Didn't elect to get the air bags for $1,800, hope I don't regret it. I should be able to get it dialed in very close with the bars...

Dealership told me 8-12 weeks on delivery...waited 23 weeks for Durango last year...

Last edited:

Kickboxer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi-non-Etorque
Will it be a 2023 ? This is the time of year they are doing that.

68PowerWagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Laramie 3500
Engine
6.7 CTD
That is a great looking 1500. Love those wheels! :Whoa: I hate that they are changing the gear shifter to the knob! Had one of those in my Durango & hated it! Thankfully the diesel 3500 that I ordered still has the column shifter. They have changed all of the gas HD's over to the knob though. I think it would really be hard to get used to if you plow snow with one.

Farmer Fran

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited Loaded - Sold
Dang my loaded out 2020 Limited was only 2k more than that. Prices are insane these days.

Nice truck.

runamuck

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 dsl
that will be a great truck. you will survive not having e-torque. on my laramie I added airbags at the rear and swapped out the sway bar to a stiffer one. both help a little to stiffen up rear end for towing. run a few more # air when towing. my trailer is 6000# and 28'. tows fine with husky centerline WDH. am towing it from ft. worth to woodland park co. next month. uphill 8000' for 850 miles. will see how it does with that.

andymax

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Will you be doing a lot of towing? I dont mean to second guess, but that air suspension is pretty awesome... That all black with the sport wheels is freakin gorgeous.

OP
OP
S

Srichey250

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L, no eTroque
Will you be doing a lot of towing? I dont mean to second guess, but that air suspension is pretty awesome... That all black with the sport wheels is freakin gorgeous.
Most of the trips are less than 2 hours, every other week