Looking for some help with a RAMPAM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe452

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
That is very interesting. I have never seen it but will watch for other responses and if posters do use it. Would be interested to read what they think and see real world pictures. Thanks for sharing and welcome to the forum.

OC455

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018, 2019
Engine
5.7 Hemi Big Horn, 6.4L Hemi 3500 Longhorn Mega cab
I like it. Pretty sure if it uses Ram Mounts for attachment points for equipment and the like, it has to be sturdy...

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I just was looking at this again, it appears that there are 3-4 screws that go into the sides of the bezel around the radio and heat area of the dash. Not sure I would want to screw into that.

joemsturtz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I just was looking at this again, it appears that there are 3-4 screws that go into the sides of the bezel around the radio and heat area of the dash. Not sure I would want to screw into that.
Those bezels are so cheap and easy to replace. You have to remove the bezel to install, or remove the rampam. So purchasing a replacement bezel without holes for a uninstall isn't unreasonable.

TomB 1269

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Unless you need to mount a bunch of heavy stuff (i.e. emergency response vehicle with IPad, radios, etc) I would suggest getting a Bayougoatmount, and wireless charging touchless phone holder. The mount uses the screws and only requires cuts in the rubber mat for legs to mount using factory screws.

http://www.bayougoatmounts.com/products.html

I have had this setup for over a year and love it. It gives me great access to the phone to move around and zoom in on maps when responding to fire calls.