Moe's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMG71

Reaction score
Ram Year
Hopefully a 19
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ordered an intake from Moe's, was wondering what the general wait time is on his shipping. Site was vague and didn't want to pester his business with a trivial question Haha.
Im in Tulsa area of Oklahoma. Thanks for the input and hope everyone is well!

Elevated 2013

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
It will vary depending on how busy he is and how many orders he has to get out. They're in Georgia (???) and it took them almost a week to get the Vararam that I ordered to me and I live in Illinois. That's about a pretty average shipping time from the South East corner of states to Illinois. It really all depends on how much he's dealing with though. You should get an email about your order though when the status changes.

OP
OP
GMG71

GMG71

Reaction score
Ram Year
Hopefully a 19
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I thought he was down by Houston. Oh well, just curious. Thanks for your feedback.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
In all the years that I have been on this forum I have never heard of anyone shipping any faster than Matt at Moe's. I think that is one of the hallmarks of his business. If he has the part in stock and you order it, it usually goes out the same day. He is in Conroe, just north of Houston.
Jay

mbryanr2019

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ordered mine late last night, went back to check today, realizing I just "added to cart", meant to call them this morning and when I returned from lunch I had a call from Matt asking...ummm which model year do you have? I called him back 5 minutes later to let him know I ordered a catch can as well..no problem. Shipped within 10 minutes.

Excellent customer service.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Matts excellent!

Always got my stuff super fast.

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Matt is probably one of the coolest cats you’ll ever meet.

- The Blue Mule