Mopar Front Rubber Mud Flaps. Is there any YouTube on Installation?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goose55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins High Output 6.7L
My package arrived with the great, heavy duty Mopar rubber RAM front mud flaps for my 3500, with fender flares. Package contained plastic rivets but I am confused. The paper instructions show an 8mm bolt/ screw, but there are no screws/ bolts included, only the plastic rivets. Also, I note that there appears to be plastic rivets already holding on my fender flares. Anyone privy to a YouTube that can help me know how I can install these front mud flaps?
1681778573108.png

Arvid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The screws needed will be the ones you remove from your fender flares and put back in to hold the mud flaps. The remaining holes in the mud flaps will need to be drilled to accept the plastic rivets. You’ll need a plastic rivet gun.

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
They are simple to install. Only drilling is through plastic. A plastic rivet gun is cheap at harbor freight or via amazon. You do want a plastic one tho as a aluminum or steel rivet doesn’t grab the plastic rivets as well so they won’t get as tight. I thought instructions were good. Hold the flap in place and you will see where every thing goes

OP
OP
Goose55

Goose55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins High Output 6.7L
The screws needed will be the ones you remove from your fender flares and put back in to hold the mud flaps. The remaining holes in the mud flaps will need to be drilled to accept the plastic rivets. You’ll need a plastic rivet gun.
I have the plastic rivet gun. But those "screws" in the existing flares appear to be plastic.

Papa Red

Papa Red
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Follow the directions and install is very simple. I have these on my truck and think they are awesome and look good installed.

Red

Arvid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have the plastic rivet gun. But those "screws" in the existing flares appear to be plastic.
Mine were metal hex head screws. But mine is a 2500 power wagon. But the flaps you have should fit both a 2500 or a 3500