Need help deciding on a Lift 2wd Regular Cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brier

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L
Good Evening Gents,

Newbie on the fourms and i'm looking to see if anyone would know if the Pro Comp 6" Stage 1 Front and Rear Complete Lift: Item #171458443 is going to fit on my 2013 Single Cab 2wd 3.6l truck. I buy all of my parts on CarID and it's saying that it's compatible. I just picked up all 4 of my 35s and it's coming time to decide on a lift. I would like to have the Coilovers for ride quality but I can't find any other kit that has them. I also want to keep the geometry of the truck how it needs to be. I don't want to run just spindles and springs on say a RC or Maxtrac kit unless i have too. Not too concerned on budget but I want it to be done right the first time.

Also any suggestions on lifts would be appreciated!!!

Thanks all!

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I thought two wheel drives where spring and shock and not coil over. I know maxtrack and rough country offer a 2” lucking spring for the front. If money is not an issue I would reach out to a very reputable shop and see what they say. With a bottomless budget you can do what ever you want lol. Even though no one makes a coil over for a 2x truck... a shop can easily custom build one or adopt one to fit.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Maxtrac