Oil Change Nightmare

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Glad things worked out for you. Be safe with the storm coming your way!!!!!
Jay

OP
OP
S

SirGeorgeKillian

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Awesome! Where did they find an engine with only 1000 miles on it?

LKQ of all places. It seems the dealership actually went to bat for me because the first one the adjuster found had 26k miles on it. That's a big jump from the 9k on the truck.

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
LKQ of all places. It seems the dealership actually went to bat for me because the first one the adjuster found had 26k miles on it. That's a big jump from the 9k on the truck.
Wow never would've expected that. Stay safe!

Ram Night

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Glad to hear it all worked out for you. I had a 16 Ram with 6k miles that had a bad steering issue, the transmission would slip when cold, and the engine was miss firing and running rough, even with the mds turned off.
I had it back to the dealer 6 times and three of the times they had it for 3-4 days, and every they would say they could find nothing wrong with it, and if there is no trouble code, nothing is wrong. I contacted Ram cares and they said since the dealer could not find nothing, they could not help. But they did offer 3 free oil changes. I said the hell with it, and traded it back in and purchased a new 17 truck.