Ram is starting to get frustrating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iam_canadian22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
This 19 rebel is my 4th ram pickup and after a year of having it its really starting to get me frustrated with ram. Its been in several times for front end clunk on small chatter. They've replaced a tie rod end, sway bar links, even the front diff saying it was worn splines causing it. Noise is still there but they "cant duplicate it". After having the front end appart so many times the steering wheel is now crooked when driving straight and they say a front end alignement is not covered because they never touched a lower control arm. How does changing a tie rod end not justify an alignment? To top it off in the last month or 2 its started that aweful brake chatter when backing out of the driveway in the morning, does it forward at times too just not as bad. Rant over lol

Sent from my SM-G981W using Tapatalk

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Sounds like it’s time to unload it and shop for another vehicle, any thoughts on what that may be ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
iam_canadian22

iam_canadian22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I honestly dont know, the only other 2 id consider would be a titan or a tundra

Sent from my SM-G981W using Tapatalk

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Well please keep us posted as to what you end up deciding, and good luck with everything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TBONE 2018

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That's Exactly why I will not sell my Toyota tundra
.I here so many complaints about the ram pick ups. Their reliability and quality ,Where my tundra a 2007 has never had 1 problem with it.Especially hearing the Hemi tick from my bought new 2018 power wagon edition with a 6.4. track bar issue , and Air conditioning not up to par.