Ram (Vertical): Morimoto XB LED Fog Lights at Got Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Product Details
No Substitutes: If you don't have LED powered fog lights, then you're just behind the times! Thankfully the new Morimoto XB LED projector fog lights: Look great. Are well-built. Perform like champs. Have a virtually infinite life span. An unbeatable warranty, And best of all you won't need to sell your soul to afford them! Many of the guys here at the shop use them on their own vehicles, and they're easily one of our most popular product lines.

Compatible: With many modern applications from Dodge, these complete fog light housings will swap directly in place of the original halogen units that they're designed to replace, using all of the stock mounting locations. Their aim can be perfectly dialed in with the integrated height adjusters. Check the compatibility section below for a list of known applications.

Plug n Play: Wiring is easy too! The XB LED Fogs are designed to work without any special wiring. They will plug into the factory connectors for the stock fog lights and each assembly includes all necessary connectors, rubber seals, and pigtails for a plug n play install.

Powered: By three Nichia 5500K LED's that produce around 1200 raw lumens per side. The projector based optics concentrate a total of 2400 lumens of pure white light into a beam that's super wide and perfectly distributed for use as a fog light. Make no mistake, these will produce a much different [better] result than slapping some LED replacement bulbs into your stock housings. The XB fogs meet & exceed all SAE, DOT, and ECE regulations.

Well-Built: Their durable polycarbonate lens will resist the test of time, keeping the housings looking new for many years to come. The powder-coated cast aluminum housing is light-weight and much stronger than comparable plastic alternatives. Doubling as the heat-sink for the LED's, the housings completely protect the internals from moisture and road debris. We've sold many thousands of these fog lights and to date, have only seen one or two develop a problem...no joke!

xmorimoto_xb_led_projector_fog_lights_dodge_ram_1500_1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.O1rtsOQX_O.jpg

xmorimoto_xb_led_projector_fog_lights_dodge_ram_1500_6.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ZcQVNmsw5L.jpg

xmorimoto_xb_led_projector_fog_lights_dodge_ram_1500_4.jpg.pagespeed.ic.VYmv7HJKyw.jpg

Order here and use promo code RAMLED
OR
PM for pricing

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
All back orders shipped!

We have a limited supply, order now!

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
use RAMLED at checkout for your discount!

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey Nick, quick question. Do these use the OEM mounting bracket from the factory fog lights??? Cuz, I have the fog light wobbles, which I'm assuming means my bracket is worn out and that's why the fog light wobble. I was considering these, but if they reuse the same bracket I think I will still end up with the same problem.

Puba08

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yes they use the OEM bracket. You may have to widen the holes though. What’s loose on your bracket? The mounting points to the bumper or where the fog mounts to the bracket?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yes they use the OEM bracket. You may have to widen the holes though. What’s loose on your bracket? The mounting points to the bumper or where the fog mounts to the bracket?

The plastic tab with the holes in it that hold the fog light and let it pivot up an down when you adjust it....

fog light.jpg

Puba08

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The plastic tab with the holes in it that hold the fog light and let it pivot up an down when you adjust it....

View attachment 172995

Hopefully your bracket holes are too small for the Xb fog lights tab. I had to drill out the bracket holes in the mount with a step bit As per the instructions from Morimoto. I’m not sure which year trucks have to do this. I have a 2014. The instructions (there is a video I believe) for the fogs state some trucks will have to drill the tabs and some don’t.

Puba08

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

Watch this video.

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust