sexy lifted single cabs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Those are them, sorry for the late reply. I suggest resealing them before you install them though. Mine fog up for a couple days after a car wash.

+1 on that advise!

I re-sealed the **** out of mine, like an entire tube worth! Now they are good underwater up to 5,000 feet. :roflsquared:

Last edited:

brasso

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 ram 1500 4x4
Engine
5.7 hemi
+1 on that advise!

I re-sealed the **** out of mine, like an entire tube worth! Now they are good underwater up to 5,000 feet. :roflsquared:

How do you reseal them and with what?

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I used black auto/marine silicone and I just went around and added to all the existing.

RyanJM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express RC Black Edition
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like the setup you got a lot. Never seen a reg cab model. When I was getting my 13 CC I looked at some Rocky Ridge packages on the 1500 QC's but the price difference was a little much for me.

Last edited:

NJ4X4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks. Yeah, from what I understand......single cab Rocky Ridge trucks are super rare. I was at the dealer a couple months after I bought it and one of the mechanics gave the run down on mine. Apparently, it didn't sell in 2013.....so the dealer sent it to Rocky Ridge for the mods. I bought it new.....as a leftover and got a STEAL on it. I bought it in March of 2014.

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks. Yeah, from what I understand......single cab Rocky Ridge trucks are super rare. I was at the dealer a couple months after I bought it and one of the mechanics gave the run down on mine. Apparently, it didn't sell in 2013.....so the dealer sent it to Rocky Ridge for the mods. I bought it new.....as a leftover and got a STEAL on it. I bought it in March of 2014.

You aren't kidding about how rare they are... I just searched google and yahoo and found only one regular cab:

Attachments

• 2379e75a6ceb510ee8c51fdaa4ac3a43x.jpg
    2379e75a6ceb510ee8c51fdaa4ac3a43x.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 252

NJ4X4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wow.....I'm surprised you found another regular cab one. It's nice looking.....but I'm sure they're asking a ton of $ for it.

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wow.....I'm surprised you found another regular cab one. It's nice looking.....but I'm sure they're asking a ton of $ for it.

Trust me bro, it was not easy to find. I changed the keywords around a few times and searched in images on 2 different engines.

I wanted to look for it because I had never heard of it until now.

It is a great package, especially in the regular cab.

NJ4X4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think the regular cab Rocky Ridge trucks look great. The 4 door Jeeps by RR look nice too....but they're in the 50K range. Seems like a lot of money for a Jeep to me.

RyanJM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got lucky getting a leftover like that.

The dealers here send their jeeps and trucks for lifts. Jeeps are just out of control with their prices. I had one along time ago and it was fun. I like the new ones bit would pay around $50k for it. Trucks are crazy too. Dealers have some 6" RCX kits tossed on with fuel wheels, nfab bars, and some toyos and ask $10 to $12k avg for the upgrade. I got my reg cab express cause it was cheap, there OK but I wouldn't pay almost $50 for a lifted one. I only paid $34 for my lone star CC with a lot more options and 4wheels parts was going to do a pro comp 6" with the rest of the parts the dealers have installed and it came with the 5/60 warranty and it was $6000k. So for $40k I could have got a truck the same as the dealer sell but a higher trim with a higher priced lift for around half what they charge. I just can't stomach paying that much extra even if I can roll it into the financing, I would feel like I got robbed. I went to three dealers back and forth and made them fight to sell me the truck for the lowest price.

NJ4X4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah, I got lucky finding a leftover. After lots of haggling and literally walking out the door.....they agreed to $33K. Couldn't beat that deal. The price on the window was $46,800. I only paid 1200 more than the original unmodified stcker price. The only things I added to it are the cold air intake, light bar and lights behind the cab and tinted the rear window. Oh yeah, put on towing mirros too. Ordering Katzkin leather seat covers today though....can't wait to get them.

RyanJM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would have paid $33k for that truck you have. I like the katzkin seat covers, I have been wantingba set since I saw some on the lots here.

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah, I got lucky finding a leftover. After lots of haggling and literally walking out the door.....they agreed to $33K. Couldn't beat that deal. The price on the window was $46,800. I only paid 1200 more than the original unmodified stcker price. The only things I added to it are the cold air intake, light bar and lights behind the cab and tinted the rear window. Oh yeah, put on towing mirros too. Ordering Katzkin leather seat covers today though....can't wait to get them.

Black leather, gray stitching?

NJ4X4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Going with a two-tone look. Gray on the outer portions with black centers. And the center seat/console will be gray. Black contrasting stitching for everything. It will be basically like this pic:

Attachments

• leather seats-1.jpg
    leather seats-1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2,052

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I knew they made the Rocky Ridge crew cabs and quad cabs, but I wasn't aware they did the regular cabs as well. I love the way your truck looks.
I kinda want one. :naughty:

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Going with a two-tone look. Gray on the outer portions with black centers. And the center seat/console will be gray. Black contrasting stitching for everything. It will be basically like this pic:

Awesome! Can't wait to see it.

NJ4X4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ok.....thanks to DavidRam.......I didn't order the Katzkin's today. I was sooooo set on the two tone look that I found on Katzkin's site. But, after David mentioning black with gray stitching......I'm thinking I might want to go that direction. Gonna sleep on it.