Supplier Suggestions | 2009-2011 Project Headlamp Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RampantJourneys

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Where do you all recommend I look to get a good quality set of projector headlamps for my 2010 Ram? I know they make replicas of the OEM projector lights, but I wasn't sure if folks have had better luck with one supplier over another.

Since I assume buying a set of actual OEM projectors will cost the moon (and possibly the north star,) I'm torn between trying after-market headlamps or the replica projectors. So, as far as quality and value for price, I'm curious to know which suppliers folks have had good luck with.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

daveray9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ive had TYCs on since 2012 with no issues at all.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
RampantJourneys

RampantJourneys

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Hello. if you are just looking for best performance and nice looking lamps, then I suggest you to check this kind for all the custom lamps we have available on the site for your truck, if you want to get something different, let me know. Thanks

https://www.hidretrofitkit.com/ram-1500/

Thanks! I really appreciate the suggestion. Unfortunately, any of the models I'd be interested on your site are way above my price range. I just can't justify spending $1,100-$1,500 on what is in essence, a non-essential modification at this point in time. The stock headlights I have work, they just don't work well. I was hoping to stay in the $800-$900 range max for a pair. Nonetheless, I do appreciate the suggestion!

daveray9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I plan on selling my TYC's with morimoto HIDs 5500k 35watt. PM me if interested. I might be going for the new Morimoto LEDs

smoothee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Only issue I've had with mine is clear coat peeling, so I'd advise re clearing and/or Xpel/ceramic protection...