T-REX billet grille for the factory 4-section grille?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SimmZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
I am looking to add a little something cheap and easy to install on my truck to make it look just a bit different from the hundred of other RAM I met on the road each day...

I found the T-REX billet overlay for the factory four-sections grille but I can't find any real life pictures of it yet. Did anybody have it? Even on T-REX website they only have a computer rendering of the grille (picture bellow)... :doh2:

Keep in mind I have the chrome grille with the black sport mesh inside it and I have the factory chrome 2 pieces bumper, so I will only order the top 4 pieces grille overlay. T-REX website indicate a MSRP of 207 USD$ (WTF!) but Amazon themselves (not a third party seller scam) sell it for 100$... go figure!

F143865784.jpg

Simpleman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
T-rex is a Great quality product i only got the lower insert and very happy with it. Dont buy the cheap chinese crap you'll be sorry.

20200430_151111.jpg

Last edited: