2014 RAM 3500 Transmission issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walterthediver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
2014 ram 3500 cummins ....sadly worst truck Ive ever had...What an opening statement for being new to forum.

EastWestHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 2500
Engine
6.4 w/4.10s
2014 ram 3500 cummins ....sadly worst truck Ive ever had...What an opening statement for being new to forum.
Hey Walter, usually on any forum when you are making a post you will elaborate on the nature of the issues you are having. There isn’t really any purpose to making the statement without details.

Did you buy the truck new? Used? I’ll just take a wild guess and say that if you bought it used it could have been someone’s thrown away garbage after they rolled coal all over the place and smoked the tranny. But, without details to your situation….. who knows.

mtofell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Yeah, it's pretty rare that the thread title has more info than the actual post...... I guess we're all just left to sit and wonder.

Gr8bawana

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
The OP hasn't been back since the original post. :manos:
Probably just sour grapes.

nlambert182

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Go get you a Powerstroke and drive it for a year. Then report back. :)

Funny to me that someone thinks posting in a forum dedicated to a specific vehicle only to say it's garbage is going to get a bunch of people agreeing with them. This is similar to a 2 year old having a temper tantrum. Makes no sense, but entertaining to watch.

Seriously though.. if you don't like a truck sell it and move on.