Black Truck Club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

namccanna

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Just checked when the last time the club "maintainer" was on the forum.....12-15-2010 :wtf2:

Blackram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Definitely time to revive this club. Starting with some new management.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
I agree. Although, the best ''club'' threads are on other forums.....Then again the way technology is today.....(Better than 2010). Some members split off and started another forum altogether....which is what happened here , if I'm not mistaken.
But There are always others willing too pick up the torch,so to speak, and move this along.
I think a subsection sticky would help, ( something like CLUB section ,CLUB PARKING...... Just a few ideas I had too keep the thread front an center.

Blackram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks like you are right, most of the guys who used to post on here haven't been on in ages. Seems like it is time to start over with a clean slate. New member list and new leadership to get this rolling right.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
I agree.... new numbers...posted for ACTIVE members...........have a certain number of posts......or something as a initiation.

namccanna

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Just so you guys know... I took over ownership of the club last night so we can get the ball moving. I'm completely open to handing control over to whoever. I'm not trying to step on any toes here.... just thought the BTC being dead was kind of sad. So let me know how we should proceed.... I started going thru the members list last night. There are quite a few members that are still active on the forum and some that are not... suggestions??

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Just so you guys know... I took over ownership of the club last night so we can get the ball moving. I'm completely open to handing control over to whoever. I'm not trying to step on any toes here.... just thought the BTC being dead was kind of sad. So let me know how we should proceed.... I started going thru the members list last night. There are quite a few members that are still active on the forum and some that are not... suggestions??

As president, you need too elect officers......v.p./sgt at arms,treasurer,secretary......court jester...( that would be me).:pepper:
actually just posting and keeping the thread on the top page might be enough.....eventually.:drunk:

namccanna

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Like I said I don't want to step on toes but I'm going to start making changes and seeing who all wants to still be part of this club. Once we get a feel for who wants to be here, we'll hold elections for prez and officers. I think too that I'm going to change membership to invite only for the time being. Let me know if there's anything else you guys want in place or suggeations you have.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

WarrenRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
N/A
Engine
N/A
Sorry for misunderstanding. I thought the 'club' was just a sub-forum or thread topic for members with black trucks. Hey I'm new here but namccanna go for it; take the reigns and shape the place up. I'll take a number when they are assigned.

Blackram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Let's just pick a starting point and start giving out new numbers. Start over at 001 and go from there. People with old numbers can rejoin if they want and new people can join as they find the thread. Then we don't have to go back, see who had what number and what guys are even still active. Sound like a plan?

urbie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Is there a sticky that explains the "clubs"? I assumed it was just a sub forum, not an actual club with officers.

Subscribed.

Blackram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Is there a sticky that explains the "clubs"? I assumed it was just a sub forum, not an actual club with officers.

Subscribed.
It can be as formal or informal as you like. It is all for fun so no real rules about officers and stuff like that.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
It can be as formal or informal as you like. It is all for fun so no real rules about officers and stuff like that.

thats what they told me ,when I went to school,then to work, then into marriage,then a funeral,then there was that time out at the bar.......:biggun:

namccanna

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
The BTC is back and looking for it's members to come check in, post pics and run amok!

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
I got a few pix,
car show at Uconn,
7082157933_8307e76ee2_c.jpg
and this is me ....doing what I do best.
6936083060_8b73f2e54d_c.jpg