Climate Control Module Bad?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AR_Steven

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
Hi everyone. First post. I have a 2006 2500 with a few miles on it, a few 320,000. It’s grown on me.

I’m in the process of fixing some of the creature comforts I’ve ignored for a while. No air out of floor vent, no lights on AC control panel, one mirror defroster isn’t working, and fan power is weaker than normal on all settings. I originally thought these were all independent issues. I investigated the Mode 2 door for the floor vent issue tonight, expecting to find that as the issue, but it is actually up rather than down so that doesn’t explain why I have no air out of floor vent. Since all of the above items are controlled by the climate control panel, I began wondering if that circuit board is just bad. I’ve googled if there is a way to test them with no luck.

What’s the wisdom of the group? Can I test the panel somehow before I drop $250 for a new control panel?

harrisjenn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just curious, did you ever find out what the issue was? Im having the same issues with mine

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerred17