Leveling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NightStalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I’ve tried searching but can’t find this and did read the thread. If I missed this one I apologize.

Instead of spacers would it be better to put taller coil spring in to level my 2014 ram 2500?
I’d also put Bilsteins on it at the same time

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I put 1.5” spacers on my ‘16 power wagon 100k miles ago. Still running the same setup. Original shocks/springs. No issues yet.

But yes. Taller springs and longer shocks would be better.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
I’ve tried searching but can’t find this and did read the thread. If I missed this one I apologize.

Instead of spacers would it be better to put taller coil spring in to level my 2014 ram 2500?
I’d also put Bilsteins on it at the same time
So reading about leveling kits on forums are overwhelming going to be referencing the 1/2 ton 1500 series trucks. It would be in your best interest to reach out to @Nick@GotExhaust he is one of our preferred vendors and can ship you the right parts you need for your truck. You’ll want a front track bar regardless if you’re over 20,000 miles but he will handle all the details and confusion.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Shoot me a message and we can discuss. I always say springs are better but knowing how you use the truck is really what helps me answer that question. Either way taller shocks are needed, I am not a fan of shock extenders that some kits offer for several reasons.