My '19 Sport Laramie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mhb1638

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Traded in my '17 eco for this beauty. I have to say, this is by far the nicest truck I've ever owned (and I've owned allot). It rides nicer than anything before hand. The interior is perfect. I truly love this truck. So many bells and whistles! And this is the one I custom order!
My only complaints thus far:
*Not sure how I managed to order this but I got the Tow Package. I absolutely, completely, totally loath the fking mirrors. The two mirror big ass elephant ear ***** are ugly, fugly, and stupid. And looking at them makes me look harder and twice as much as I keep getting confused looking at them (the two mirror thing is distracting).
*Wireless charging is awesome, but slow as hell. While playing pandora, drove two hours and it charged 5%. not really worth having TBH.
*Phone holder is little annoying to use. Its kinda at a bad angle and can be a pain to put in and pull it out.

Other than those, this truck is a dream. The lane assist (scared the hell out of me the first few times), Android Auto, instruments, seats, ride-all amazing. Yes, the seats are just amazing. Rear is HUGE. I can go on and on....

On a side note, I emailed Magnaflow, Flowmaster, Borla, and MBRP on systems coming out. MBRP and Borla said by end of the year. Nothing from the other two.

IMG_20180519_152353.jpg

IMG_20180519_152332.jpg

20180518_131004.jpg

20180518_133833.jpg

NoveskeFan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Crew Cab Short Bed Copperhead Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Congratulations, it looks great...minus the tow mirrors ;). You planning on swapping the mirrors? That interior & screen look amazing!

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Congrats and to me for the 2019 you git in the correct color lol. So no complaints about the 12” screen, or have you not had it long ?

Father Of Four

DAVECS1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Awesome truck! I debated the black for a long time, but at last I chickened out and got the red. I ordered the limited with heavy duty cooling and then ordered the tow switch and electronics separate, to be put on at the dealer so I could keep the power folding mirrors. One of the primary reasons I ordered my truck cause everything on the lot has the rediculous tow mirrors. With that said my truck has been stranded at the dealership for 2 weeks after delivery :-(

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
^^^^. Sorry to hear that your truck is stranded. But know that it will coming to you soon, and then let the fun begin. :)

Father Of Four

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
@mhb1638 your truck looks great, was that hood extra?...thought that was only on the rebels. What does the hood vents look like from the inside?

Arth

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 3500 Crew Cab Limited 4x4
Engine
6.7 HO Cummins Turbo Diesel
Nice truck.

What do you think of the headlights at night on your new 2019?

Traded in my '17 eco for this beauty. I have to say, this is by far the nicest truck I've ever owned (and I've owned allot). It rides nicer than anything before hand. The interior is perfect. I truly love this truck. So many bells and whistles! And this is the one I custom order!
My only complaints thus far:
*Not sure how I managed to order this but I got the Tow Package. I absolutely, completely, totally loath the fking mirrors. The two mirror big ass elephant ear ***** are ugly, fugly, and stupid. And looking at them makes me look harder and twice as much as I keep getting confused looking at them (the two mirror thing is distracting).
*Wireless charging is awesome, but slow as hell. While playing pandora, drove two hours and it charged 5%. not really worth having TBH.
*Phone holder is little annoying to use. Its kinda at a bad angle and can be a pain to put in and pull it out.

Other than those, this truck is a dream. The lane assist (scared the hell out of me the first few times), Android Auto, instruments, seats, ride-all amazing. Yes, the seats are just amazing. Rear is HUGE. I can go on and on....

On a side note, I emailed Magnaflow, Flowmaster, Borla, and MBRP on systems coming out. MBRP and Borla said by end of the year. Nothing from the other two.

View attachment 128737

View attachment 128738

View attachment 128739

View attachment 128740

OP
OP
M

mhb1638

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Congratulations, it looks great...minus the tow mirrors ;). You planning on swapping the mirrors? That interior & screen look amazing!
Yes, very much. It's the weekend so I'll wait till tomorrow to call the dealership and look into prices.
Congrats and to me for the 2019 you git in the correct color lol. So no complaints about the 12” screen, or have you not had it long ?

Father Of Four
No complaints. I am inlove. It's exactly like a tablet/ipad. For example...I bring up Sirious. And lets say I want to find another station...I can use my finger and swipe left-right through the channels. It's bad ass. No freezing. no lag. I love it, looks perfect from any angle.
Awesome truck! I debated the black for a long time, but at last I chickened out and got the red. I ordered the limited with heavy duty cooling and then ordered the tow switch and electronics separate, to be put on at the dealer so I could keep the power folding mirrors. One of the primary reasons I ordered my truck cause everything on the lot has the rediculous tow mirrors. With that said my truck has been stranded at the dealership for 2 weeks after delivery :-(
That sux!! Yea, I will have mine switched out soon. Love the black color - million times better than that **** black from the past coupel years with so much effin metallic it looked silver in the sun.
@mhb1638 your truck looks great, was that hood extra?...thought that was only on the rebels. What does the hood vents look like from the inside?
The window sticker stated the hood was $300 extra and I love it. I haven't popped the hood yet, been raining here in Savannah. But the vents are functional from what i can tell. From the outside it looks functional like the older Vipers where.
Nice truck.

What do you think of the headlights at night on your new 2019?
Haven't driven at night yet to give you a fair analysis. However, judging by sitting in the truck playing at night with lights on the garage door, they are bright. Not as bring as my '17 with HIDS, but very bright. 1000000x better than the previous halogens. They did an amazing job with this truck

OP
OP
M

mhb1638

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
As you can see the hood does indeed vent...from that amazing little hole underneath LMAO!!!!!
I also included a pic of the keyfob...this thing is NICE! Huge! bulky, tough looking. Manly looking. And yes, i can indeed pop my tailgate with this *****!

20180520_115235.jpg

20180520_115237.jpg

20180520_115336.jpg

20180520_115249.jpg

Kevin1106

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks great! Tow mirrors are huge, so glad I didn’t order them on my limited.

Kevin1106

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
yeah, not sure how I overlooked this on the day I placed the order....either way they will come off.
Does your window sticker state surround view camera? Also see if it’s says NA for tow mirrors...

If you have one of the incorrect window stickers, you might be able to get Chrysler to pay for the standard mirrors.

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I’ve looked the last two days actually more then that lol, and I’m feeling I really need a Limited in order to fully enjoy this.

Father Of Four

firecadet613

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Very sharp truck! Can you post the option on the window sticker for that hood? I didn't see that option when I ordered my truck!

We're in agreement on the tow mirrors - they ruin a great truck! Blows my mind how some dealers order the tow package on every truck....there is a truck identical to my build - on the ground right now - but it has the tow mirrors. Can't say I'd take it...

OP
OP
M

mhb1638

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Very sharp truck! Can you post the option on the window sticker for that hood? I didn't see that option when I ordered my truck!

We're in agreement on the tow mirrors - they ruin a great truck! Blows my mind how some dealers order the tow package on every truck....there is a truck identical to my build - on the ground right now - but it has the tow mirrors. Can't say I'd take it...
I will, tomorrow.

ScottFL

U.S. Navy Gulf War Vet
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 RAM 1500 Laramie Longhorn 4X4
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Great looking truck.

Driving with the tow mirrors take some getting used to but after a couple of months, I found I really like them. I bought my Longhorn off the lot and it had the tow package.