OEM? Aftermarket?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nesto1000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L Magnum
I can't tell if they're aftermarket or not... :eek:
I'm thinking about buying the Chrome Grille shell with billet grille inserts...
I don't mind if they're aftermarket most of the time, but I'd like to know. I'm thinking that they're aftermarket because the grilles are so cheap!! :D
As long as they are as good or better than OEM products, I don't mind buying aftermarket stuff, but I'd still like to know what I'm buying...

RockAuto

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
I can't tell if they're aftermarket or not... :eek:
I'm thinking about buying the Chrome Grille shell with billet grille inserts...
I don't mind if they're aftermarket most of the time, but I'd like to know. I'm thinking that they're aftermarket because the grilles are so cheap!! :D
As long as they are as good or better than OEM products, I don't mind buying aftermarket stuff, but I'd still like to know what I'm buying...

We sell original GM and Ford parts from AC/Delco and Motorcraft, aftermarket parts from "Tier 1" OEM suppliers like Monroe, Gates & Federal-Mogul, parts imported from Asia and Europe at incredible prices (like Brembo brake rotors, Flennor sensors, the full line of Quinton Hazell parts, Mann & Hummel filters, Behr Radiators, and ATE brakes), remanufactured parts from leading companies like A1 Cardone, and specialty parts from small companies you may not have heard of (like repair manuals on CD from Detroit Iron and Ford Explorer armrest repair kits from Heritage). Everything we sell comes with a full manufacturer warranty.

OP
OP
Nesto1000

Nesto1000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L Magnum
So, what you're saying is aftermarket or OEM... you're **** is good huh?

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
I think their **** is good. :D

I have their fogs in my truck now, and have used their headlights and fogs in MANY customer's retrofits that I have completed.

Their customer service kicks some serious ass too.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jems007